Ok, so yesterday was a bad day, but after going for a long run it became a bit better.
Today is thankfully a much better day. The day started off with pancakes for breakfast and a show about "the men that made us fat" (I love bbc food documentaries).
Then we went for a walk in the wonderful weather. We went up to the tallest "hill" around. Then we walked down to the store and met/talked to a few friends.
We had bought drinks at the store, so on our way back up to our apartment we decided to stop at a lake and just sit and drink our drinks while watching the ducks (the ducklings have just hatched).
I've really begun to wonder why I've always gone away for the summer. If you "have" to stay you find so many interesting/wonderful things you've missed out on before.
No comments:
Post a Comment