Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

First day of work

I had my first day of work today, and have to say I think it went quite well. When I got to the restaurant this morning I was surprised to learn that my first task was going to buy a work shirt. My next task was just as surprising. I was supposed to choose my hot drink of choice, and drink it (mocha in my <3 *smiley sticking tounge out).

I felt a bit like a lost sheep to begin with, but by the end of the day I was getting the hang of things (although there are always things to improve). I left work with a smile on my face. My co-workers seem very nice and they were welcoming. I have a feeling I'm going to thrive working with them.

When I came home I went for a run. I was quite exhausted, but I always feel better when I've managed to go for a run. A sense of accomplishment, I guess.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how things work out at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment