I went to a B-ball game today. It must be over 10 years since the last time I went to a game, and if I'm honest with myself it's been way too long! It was really fun being there.
I was acctually invited as a part of the photography course I went to last weekend. So I ended up taking a lot of pics. It's so fun to see how much I've learned in such a short time (and the huge amount I still have to learn). I've of course gotten a lot of help, both at the course and from the professional photographer we met at the course (he was also at the game today).
The end of the game was really exciting because the score was tied (80-80), then the judges gave a 5 minute overtime periode because of all the fouls. Guess what happened? Our home team lost... *frowny face* and the end score ended up being 91-87. Oh well, it was a good game anyway (a good way to spend St. Patties Day). I really need to get my butt to more games. *smiley sticking tounge out*
| Please excuse the extra hand on the left. I really love this pic because of the "white" teams' faces. |
| Home teams' trainer after the game. |
No comments:
Post a Comment