Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Just one of those days....

Track: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

I always used to be what people call a "cheap date", because I saved every penny I earned. I always had tons of stuff I wanted to get myself, but I resisted the urge to buy any of it. The past year or so I've totally changed. I've realized that especially when I'm feeling down (and know I don't really have the money for stuff) I just tell myself; "what the hell, you only live once!" Then I buy the things I want. Of course I do this within reason because putting myself in debt is out of the question. I guess one of the reasons I do it is because it makes me feel less numb, and usually makes me happy. 


Todays' haul is a few basic pieces (black tights and a black long-sleaved shirt), a dress, a denim vest, denim tennis shoes, a pair of cool sunglasses (I'm going to the Elton John concert on Saturday) and tons of cool nailpolishes (among others hot pink and a bright yellow).

I also bought the first four books in the Game of Thrones series (kindle version) because I got finished with the Hunger Games trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment