Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Hunger Games

Picture taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunger_Games

I had heard from several people that The Hunger Games Trilogy are really good books, so naturally I had to find out for myself. I started the first book less than two days ago, and I couldn't put it down. I finished it today (after very little sleep and a job interveiw) and am already looking forward to reading the next book. I'm also looking forward to next Friday when The Hunger Games come to Cinemas. Take a look at the trailer on imdb.com.


I've fallen in love with the Kindle. It makes buying books so much easier, not to mention cheaper. I don't have to wait around for the books to arrive in the mail because they get sent automatically to my phone (making it really easy to read on the go).

No comments:

Post a Comment