Anyway, we started with the elephant ride. It was interesting. I was allowed to ride the matriarch of the family, "mother-in-law", and she loved eating along the way.
After the ride we were allowed to feed the elephants. I was a bit scared of sticking my hand in their mouth, so I sort of just threw the pellets in.
When we were done feeding them we headed off to walk with the lions. They were beautiful, and lazy. They had been fed the night before, so they were uncomfortably full. All they wanted to do was lie around. The female was more playfull than the male, so the handlers were able to wake her up by playing with her.
Then came my favorite. The cheetahs. I've been on cloud nine ever since (until my camera battery was charged enough for me to see the pictures the handlers had taken...). Isn't it typical that the thing that made me the most happy, and which I really wanted good pictures of, was the thing they manage to get the worst pictures of? All the pictures which were taken after I gave my camera away are blurry. I could just as well be posing with a stuffed animal cheetah.... *Really frowny face which feels like crying*
| The best picture taken (and even this one's blurry :( ). |
Anyway, that's what we've done today. Tomorrow: last week of school!
No comments:
Post a Comment