Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Apprehensive....

There's a little less than 2 days left now... I'm mostly finished packing, but I keep thinking that I've forgotten something really important. I'll probably find out when we get there, and then it will be too late. That's how things always seem to pan out.

I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about the trip. I'm going to be away from my family and the culture I know for 5 weeks and I'm really going to miss them/it. I guess once I get on the plane everything will be a bit better because all the new experiences will start. I also think the apprehensiveness will go away a bit more when I manage to get a proper nights sleep (being able to fall asleep right away and without waking up all the time).

                                Gonna miss my boyz....


Anyways, just wanted to give a little update.

No comments:

Post a Comment