Don't have much to report today, and all because of being sick! The plan was to relax until 16, when we would go to church to see how people here in Livingstone worship. We've heard stories and were told that we should go take a peek if we had the chance/time. We've heard that they worship very much the same as baptist congregations do. I'm unsure as to if they are baptist, or something else, but from what I've gathered they are very religious.
 |
| Oh rainy day! | |
In any case, today has instead gone to getting well, knitting and relaxing. Knitting, you say?! Yes, I'm a stupid northerner who enjoys knitting, and who is making mittens in 30 degree heat.... Anyway, I went out to the pool to knit and to listen to music. Just as I was going out it started to rain, and only stopped for brief periods before continuing. Btw, for those of you who may be fans of thunder and lightning: Livingstone is the place for you! It's been doing plenty of both, and has scared me half to death because of the intensity of the sound/vibrations.
 |
| Making mittens.... | |
I hope I'll have something more interesting to tell tomorrow. Still not sure if we acctually start teaching, or if we're going to visit DALICE.... Really wish I knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment