We've not really done that much today. We slept in, which was wonderful! Breakfast was a leisurely affair, which was nice seeing as we've had to eat really quick the past few days (and therefore not been able to eat everything up).
We walked to town, which was great because I've been feeling very lazy lately. I'm so used to training at least 4-5 days a week, and suddenly here I'm lucky if I get to take a walk (it's normal to take a taxi everywhere). We walked through the crafts market in town, but didn't really find much joy in it because everyone was nagging at us to buy something from their stall. I saw plenty of things I would have liked to take a closer look at, but I hate feeling pressured into buying something, so we just walked quickly past.
We had some errands to run in town, amoung them printing a picture of a dress my companion wanted Emma to try making. The first printing place we went to couldn't print it because their printer wasn't working. We were able to get a copy at the second place however. When we went to Emmas' the gates were locked, so I'm guessing they were at church (a lot of people around here go to church on Saturday). We didn't want to sit around waiting, so we'll go back to give her the picture a different day.
| Saturday treat |
| Feetsies. |
We've pretty much just lolly gagged today. I knitted by the pool and suddenly saw that it was dinner time. So we went to Olga's again. Today I ordered their bolognese, and was not dissapointed. I think I ate too much though, because I ordered tiramisu and a macchiato for dessert afterwards and I feel awfull now.
No comments:
Post a Comment